In this section, you will find opportunities for companies, such as government tenders or other business opportunities that may be of interest to the U.S. and Latvian business communities.
Solicitation 19LG7519Q0009 for the acquisition of an Executive Shuttle Van
Please note that this is a solicitation for a commercial item, prepared in accordance with the format FAR 12.6.
A written solicitation will be issued. The solicitation number is 19LG7519Q0009 and is issued as a Request for Quote.
If you are interested in submitting a quote, please, download the below listed invitation letter and solicitation document(s) and follow the enclosed instructions.
- Solicitation invitation letter (PDF-260KB)
- SF 18 (MS-Word-84KB)
- Solicitation document 19LG7519Q0009 (MS-Word-579KB)
- Registration procedures for DUNS (PDF-130KB)
- Registration procedures for commercial and governmental entity code (CAGE) or a NATO cage (NCAGE) (PDF-430KB)
- Registration procedures for SAM (System for Award Management) (PDF-115KB)
- SAM Entity Administrator Letter Process (PDF-443KB)
The Embassy will consider all quotes which are received on time and are in compliance with the terms of the solicitation.
If the quote for the purchase of the Executive Shuttle Van exceeds 30, 000 USD, the potential contractor is required to obtain a DUNS number from Dun and Bradstreet, and a NCAGE Codes from NATO. Once a DUNS number and NCAGE Codes are obtained, registration in SAM (System for Award Management) is required before an award is made.
The deadline for submittal of quotes is 16:00 on September 12, 2019. All quotes must be submitted electronically to Riga-ProcurementSection@state.gov. Quotes submitted to any other email address will not be considered.