In this section, you will find opportunities for companies, such as government tenders or other business opportunities that may be of interest to the U.S. business community.
Solicitation S-LG750-17-Q-0001 for the acquisition of snow/ice cleaning and removal services for the American Embassy Riga, Latvia.
Questions & Answers S-LG750-17-Q-0001
Question: What is the response time during the Embassy work hours?
- Answer: The snow should not accumulate more than 3 cm. There is no set reaction time. In exceptional cases the Contracting Officers Representative may notify the contractor about need of urgent actions.
Question: Can we park our truck at the Embassy?
- Answer: Yes. There is a parking spot in the lot which you may use.
The American Embassy Riga intends to award a fixed-price indefinite quantity-indefinite delivery contract for snow/ice cleaning and removal services.
If you are interested in submitting a quote, please, download the below listed invitation letter and solicitation document(s) and follow the enclosed instructions.
- Solicitation invitation letter (PDF-543KB)
- Solicitation document S-LG750-17-Q-0001(MS-Word 375KB)
- Registration procedures for SAM (System for Award Management) (MS-Word 19KB)
- Registration procedures for commercial and governmental entity code (CAGE) or a NATO cage (NCAGE) (PDF-430KB)
- Registration procedures for DUNS (MS-Word 91KB)
- SAM common registration issues (PDF-372KB)
The site visit will take place at 13:00 on November 3, 2016 at the American Embassy Riga, Samnera Velsa Street 1. The Embassy will consider all quotes which are received on time and are in compliance with the terms of the solicitation.If you are unable to download the solicitation documents please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submittal of quotes is 15:00 on November 10, 2016. All quotes must be submitted electronically to MastersLJ@state.gov. Quotes submitted to any other email address will not be considered.