Hello avid readers and this month also – lovers of good food! May’s book is the bestselling memoir by the New York a chef Marcus Samuelsson – Yes, Chef. If that doesn’t fill your plate, Riga’s own American-Latvian chef Kārlis Celms, and San Francisco’s Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts graduate, will host the discussion at his restaurant Tvaiks –Tallinas Iela 71.
So if you are intrigued, read the details below and sign up!
What’s in it for you?
- A free book, yours to keep, and an opportunity to discuss its contents with other avid readers! Plus, this discussion will be hosted by and held at the restaurant of chef Kārlis Celms. He has also graciously offered to serve up some special comfort food hors d’oeuvres for the discussion.
How to participate:
- Be among the first eight people to email email@example.com and provide your name, email address and phone number.
- If you are one of the first eight, you will receive a reply from me, Nils, and then you can pick up your book at starting 08.05 at the shop Art Nouveau Riga, Strēlnieku Iela 9 from 10:00 to 19:00 daily, including Sat. & Sun. But you have to pick it up by the 10th of May or the next person in line with get it!
- Read the book (300 pages this month).
- On Tuesday, the 27th of May at 18:00 meet with the entire group at “Tvaiks” (Tallinas Iela 71) and be ready to participate in open and informal discussion – and enjoys some food as well!
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE ON THE 27th OF MAY AND YOU CAN BE IN AT “TVAIKS” (LOCATED IN BALTĀ PIRTS) BY 18:00 BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!
Information Resource Center Director
Samnera Velsa iela 1
Riga, LV-1046, Latvia
Mobile: +371 2920 5460
Phone: +371 6710 7048